Join a half-day New Delhi city tour to explore the historical and cultural treasure that is the capital city of India, by private air-conditioned vehicle. Your tour guide will pick you up from your desired hotel in the Delhi city centre area to start your day with visits to Humayun's Tomb, British landmarks such as the India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Parliament Building, Qutub Minar and many other beautiful destinations.
What is included in the tour
- Transport by AC private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Your English-speaking guide will meet you at your Delhi city area hotel at either 9am or 2pm to start your half-day tour of Old and New Delhi by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- You will be visiting Humayun's Tomb - the tomb of the Mughal Emperor Humayun in Delhi, India.
- The you will head to the India Gate, a British landmark and a memorial to 82,000 soldiers of the undivided Indian army who died in the period 1914–21 in WWI.
- Rashtrapati Bhavan is another landmark you will see, which is the official home of the president of India and contains 340 rooms in the main building and sits on 130hectares (320 acres) of land. It also has the huge presidential gardens (Mughal Gardens), large open spaces, residences of bodyguards and staff, stables, other offices and utilities within its perimeter walls.
- The parliament building and the 12th Century Minaret - Qutub Minar (which stands 75m or 240ft tall) are also on the list of sites to see.
- After you complete your tour, your driver will drop you off at your Delhi city area hotel.